Territory Sales Manager - Denver, Colorado
• Drive profitable sales growth within a defined territory by developing, and advancing existing accounts through the sale of implant and other product lines.
• Achieve new accounts by proactively identifying, targeting and converting prospects and new business with dental professionals in the defined territory.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and utilize these relationships to expand business in the defined territory.
• Analyze customer and territory sales trends and plan sales activity based on territory needs to ensure that territory attains or exceeds assigned sales goal.
• Prepare and maintain territory business plans, sales forecasts and a sales promotion activity budget.
• Collaborate with the Marketing Department to support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
• Attend and represent Genicore at events, including but not limited to regional events and national trade shows. (Limited travel may be required).
• Keep abreast of updates in the field of Implantology and communicate articulately with doctors.
• Act as a strategic business partner to existing customers within the defined territory by focusing on customers’ growth goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (Master’s Degree Preferred)
• A minimum of 5 years in achievement oriented sales, preferably in the medical/dental device field or 3 years in direct dental implant sales experience.
• Demonstrated a history of sales
• Competitive Base Salary (Commensurate with experience)
• Sales Commission
• Car Allowance and Company Paid Cell Phone
• Medical & Dental Benefits